COVID-19

HOW THE SADC CAN HELP YOU

HOW THE SADC CAN HELP YOU

With the new Regional Relief and Recovery Fund ( Terms and Procedures 2020-2021_RRRF) (in French: FARR, Fonds d’aide et de relance régionale), the SADC is offering financial assistance with loans ranging from $5000 to $40,000. These loans are designed for businesses that were affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19 but have not received federal government support.

  • Possibility of deferred payments on capital and interest
  • If 75% of the loan is reimbursed before December 31, 2022, the remaining 25% will be forgiven
  • + 2% preferential rate after the period of deferred payments
  • 5-year total amortization
  • The aim is to support the working capital for a period of 6 months.

Eligible businesses:

  • Retail businesses and local stores and services
  • Social economy businesses
  • Businesses in the tourism sector
  • Food industry companies (including fisheries) harvesting and catching
  • Manufacturing companies with sales revenues of less than $250,000
  • Self-employed workers
  • Start-up companies other than in manufacturing and value-added services
  • Companies who are already clients of a SADC or CAE.

Application form

*N.B. You must have Adobe Reader to open and fill in this document. It is free to download here: adobe.

 

RRRF – Aid Program

We offer two programs in the form of non-repayable contributions to help your business face the challenges brought on by the pandemic.

Assistance program for implementing sanitary measures
Form

Aid program for the recovery of operations (details to come)

Please contact an advisor to learn more about the new programs.

This program is offered in partnership with the Quebec Business Support Clinic (CAEQ). The RESILIENT program is for a duration of three months, and is aimed at companies currently experiencing setbacks caused by COVID-19 which require quick solutions and immediate preparation for economic recovery.

The objectives of the RESILIENT program:

  • Help entrepreneurs properly manage the current situation caused by COVID-19 by implementing mitigation, business continuity and relaunch operations
  • Develop a concrete action plan to allow them to adapt and rebound more quickly
  • Increase their knowledge and managerial skills
  • Break down barriers that isolate businesses and promote learning of good business practices

RESILIENT is fully funded by Services Québec.

More details here: Programme Résilient.

Links to find out about other programs available to you

Toolkits for your business

Links to consult to find out about other programs available to you

 Government of Canada

Gouvernement of Québec

Alliance de l’Industrie touristique du Québec

 

Tools for your business

COVID-19: Mesures d’atténuation de la propagation au travail
Guide élaboré par Sherbrooke Innopole

PRENDRE RENDEZ-VOUS AVEC UNE CONSEILLÈRE