The Haut-Saint-François SADC is a financial partner in addition to providing advisory services. You can count on the expertise of SADC professionals for interventions and actions that are adapted to your needs.
No matter what stage of business development you are in right now, the Haut-Saint-François SADC offers you:
- Support for business start-ups
- Preliminary analysis of your project
- Help with building a business plan
- Information on different financial assistance programs
- Help in seeking out financial assistance
- Assistance in evaluating projects for acquisition, expansion and maintenance of a business
- Support for managing a business to ensure continuity and sustainability
- Technical support
- Guidance in seeking out outside expertise
- Analysis and diagnosis of your business’s financial situation
- Analyzing and restructuring a business
- Support in setting up and using a management committee.
As well, the Haut-Saint-François SADC has a positive partnership with Canada Economic Development and the Business Development Bank of Canada, adding to the strength of our interventions.
For more information, contact the professionals at your SADC.